The Weight Loss Project

Welome Ladies!

Welcome Ladies!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Just Do It... Every Damn Day!"

I recently went on vacation recently to San Diego. While we were there, we went to Sea World and several people had Nike shirts that read, "Just do it...every damn day!" I have to quite agree to what the shirt said. That's what it's all about when it comes to weight loss...

We need to exercise EVERY day. (Ok, I take one day off a week to rest, but you know what I mean.) We should eat right EVERY day. Yes, accidents (slip-ups) happen, but don't give up and keep going... every single day!

Cheers,
Elena

Current weight: 174

Current methods: Elliptical 20 minutes every day (except Sundays and vacations), trying not to eat after 8pm, and trying to cut sugar more and more out of my diet while adding lean proteins and more fruits & veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment