The Weight Loss Project

Welome Ladies!

Welcome Ladies!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Erika's Thoughts...

Below is Erika's Log. Here are here stats, goals and thoughts... (Thanks, Erika! Make sure you keep checking in with us.)

Current weight: 138
Goal weight: 120
Measurments: bust 36
waist 32
hips 36
thighs 22
BACK side 37

What I'm doing? I'm working out, doing body sculpting and pilates at the gym and on Saturdays I'm running, training for a 10 mile race. I'm doing this with a friend. We're actually training for a marathon that's in Nov. But between now and then, we're signing up for races. 10 miler, 1/2 marathon, 6 mile and then the marathon.

I can't diet. I absolutely cannot diet. However here's my tip. Run. Jog if you have bad knees. Do a jog/walk thing if you have to. And if you need motivation, sign up for races. And what's worked for me, since I hate doing anything cardio in a gym: do the body sculpting and pilates classes. They'll strengthen your muscles and if ANYTHING ELSE give you a boost of confidence to go forward with the weight loss.

It's easier for me to forgo the chocolate when I just came home from doing a pilates class. I can't diet, but if I FEEL in shape or better about myself, it's different. Like telling a loser boyfriend to get a life cuz I'm suddenly too good for him.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, Erika... it's hard for me to diet too. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to eat! I am more carefull about what I eat, but I still enjoy it. I could never be anorexic if I tried. But you're right, working out is a nice balance to eating good food--not junk food--but really good food.

    Cheers,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete