The Weight Loss Project

Welome Ladies!

Welcome Ladies!

Monday, February 22, 2010

I Generally Avoid Temptation... Unless I Can't Resist It!




Confession: The other night my little girl started eating a candy bar, a German chocolate to more specific. Well... she didn't want to finish it... so I did. Ugh! It tasted soooo good! But didn't help my efforts any.

But the point of my blog today is this... DON'T EVER GIVE UP!

Yes, I had a weak moment, but that didn't mean I had to end trying to lose weight. I had a roommate who was trying to lose weight. She'd go to the gym and try to eat well but for months she hardly lost a pound. However, she never stopped trying. I ended up moving away, and many months later, went back and saw her again, and you know what? She had lost a considerable amount of weight. ...She just never gave up. In fact, almost everyone I know that just kept consistantly exercising and trying to eat right, eventually lost weight. It may have taken them 6 months or 2 years, but they all succeeded. So whenever there are set backs, let's keep going!

Cheers,
Elena

Current weight: 174 (dropped 6 pounds since I started this blog this month...YAY!)
Workout: Housecleaning (no joke!)
Tip o' the day: Instead of sauces, creams, gravies and such to add flavor to food, try lemon or lime juice, salsa or mustard. Each of these is low in calories and adds a nice flavor to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment